Wednesday, 30 November 2016

TREND: TONAL




Coat- Zara / Jumper- ASOS / T-shirt- Topman / Jeans- ASOS / Boots- Next (similar) / Hat - Topman (similar)


'The Camel Coat' is iconic. It's a style statement and a must have in every man's (and every woman's) wardrobe. Despite Kim and Kanye rocking the signature coat LAST year in Paris, in the build up to their anticipated wedding, it has never really lost its 'cool'. IT'S A CLASSIC. To be honest the colour 'camel' as a whole has been a huge autumnal trend, and has been for quite a few autumn/winter seasons. This particular coat, was pricey, but it was worth every penny. The fit, the colour and the texture is out of this world, despite getting it in a large a few years back when I completely overestimated my weight and size. 

I decided to pair the coat with, tonal colours as this has been an ongoing trend for quite some time now. I paired my chocolate-brown, suede jumper with a sand coloured, extreme long-line t-shirt. I feel as though the three brown-based shades create an obvious enough contrast without losing the tonal element. Ideally some rust or stone jeans would really complete this look, however I only have khaki. Yet I feel as though the khaki, adds an element of colour and isn't wayyyy out of the earthly tones and as crazy as it sounds, the colour of my skin coming through the rips in the jeans, adds another shade to the mix haha. I completed the look with some chocolate-brown desert boots, tied with sand laces, to parallel the shades of the jumper and t-shirt, and a khaki fedora to compliment the jeans. 



THANK-YOU
Photography-Shelly Ayscough 
CLAYTON EVANS


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig